Are you also a mac Outlook user? Do you also want to turn your OLM files into an easy-to-create, edit, and shareable format like HTML? Then you are on the right page. HTML is a markup language that is easily accessible on all OS.
This article will cover the best way to convert OLM to HTML. Firstly, we will cover the prime reasons to export Mac Outlook emails to HTML. Later, we will move forward toward the solution part. There we will talk about different solutions. However, if you want to accelerate the conversion process, you can use the OLM Converter for Mac software.
Grounds to Convert OLM to HTML
Users change .olm files to .html for multiple reasons. Among all, the following are the most common reasons.
- It is the best way to store numerical data.
- Users can store their data locally to avoid losing them.
- Accessing the contacts will be a matter of a few minutes.
- It is a versatile software that saves time and effort.
After completing the reasons, you must be searching for a quick solution to change .olm files to .html. Well, it is not so easy to find the appropriate solution when there are multiple ones available in the market. Still, after conducting deep research, we have gathered the right information in the below section.
How do we Migrate Outlook OLM Files to HTML?
Generally, there are two approaches for conversion, manual and automated. After deep research, we find out that there is no manual solution for this process. Though still, to convert OLM to HTML, you can use a professional or automated solution stated below.
Professional Solution to Export Mac Outlook Emails to HTML
Mac OLM Converter Tool is the quickest and most direct way to perform this process. It is a mac based utility that provides 100% risk-free results while maintaining the original data and folder hierarchy. This software can also convert OLM to PDF, MBOX, CSV, DOCX, EMLX, etc. The tool is made of a user-friendly graphical user interface. Also, it has some features which help in completing the process within a few steps.
Steps to Transfer OLM Data to HTML Format
- Download the Open the MacSonik OLM Converter on your PC.
- After selecting the File Selection Mode, add the required OLM files you want to convert.
- Tick the required OLM mailbox item from the tree-structured list.
- Pick HTML as the saving format from the drop-down list.
- Provide the custom folder name and destination to the resulting file/folder.
- Lastly, click Convert to convert OLM to HTML.
Before winding up the article, let us quickly look at some crisp features of the tool. It will help you to get a better understanding of the tool.
Read Also: Virtual Data Room Security Controls: A Comprehensive Guide
- The tool can bulk-transfer OLM data to HTML format.
- It has a user-friendly interface which makes it convenient to use.
- You can perform a selective migration of the emails to different file formats,
- Users can proceed ahead with/without the attached files.
- The tool allows you to remove identical emails during the process.
- It can also migrate OLM files to Gmail, iCloud, IAMP, Yahoo, Office 365, and multiple email clients.
This article includes the prime grounds and the verified method to convert OLM to HTML format on Mac. Generally, there are two types of solutions, manual and professional, but there is no manual solution for this process. So we have included the use of a professional mac OLM converter. This utility can perform the conversion professionally and within a few minutes.